[Public-list] VHF antennas

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Mon Sep 27 14:44:23 PDT 2004

Thanks George.  BTW, Morgan spent time last night researching sailing rigs
for "Stupid Dingy" last night.
Roger

Roger L. Kingsland, AIA
Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates (KSBA)
N40° 27' 49"  W79° 57' 59"
3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
www.ksba.com

1(412) 252-1500 X101 - Office & Voice Mail
1(412) 779-5101 - Mobile (no voice mail)
1(412) 252-1510 - Fax