[Public-list] Lexan or Acrylic ?

Bill Ydel bydel at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 28 07:46:59 PDT 2004

James you might want to check out the Alberg 30's that are current listed
for sale on www.Yachtworld. One of them has pictures of a cradle mounted on
the back end of the cabin.

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_display_photo.jsp?slim=quick&boat_
id=1258883&boatname=30%27+Alberg+Cutter&photo_name=Photo+5&photo=5

Bill
#441 sallyB