[Public-list] Lexan or Acrylic ?

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 30 09:52:58 PDT 2004

George,

Thank you for this post! I will file it away for my next window project.

Stephen,

Thanks for the heads up about "butyl rubber". Is this what is used to
mount auto windshields? If so it sounds like a pretty good idea. I for
one have seen far more leaking port lights than I have windshields. Is
it available in colors other that black? Or was that even an issue?

tom s
a30  412