[Public-list] Computer fans

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 14 19:00:59 PDT 2005

While I can't get to them real easy to check, they are supposed to be brushless, at least according to the manufacturer.  I bought them at Radio Shack.  As to installation I have two cowl vents on the quarters, so the fans are on the bulkhead for the lazzerette (blowing aft) and vents cut in cockpit lockers allow them to draw air past the engine into each cockpit locker then to the lazzerette and out through the vents.  The vents face aft, all the other vents on the boat face foreword.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.
George C. Marshall