[Public-list] Fitted cover

Richard Mair fullkeel2000 at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 18 18:15:25 PDT 2005

We have a fitted cover with frame tthat we will not be
needing after this year. The frame is colour coded for
easy assembly.The cover was made by triton sails and
is lighter than canvas. It does have a few thin spots
in it now but still has some life. I think 300 cdn is
reasonable. I think this may be of intrest to someone
in southern Ontario mainly as it would be difficult to
ship. The backbone pieces are 10 ft long. The cover is
black and keeps the boat warm enough to work
underneath down to the freeze point if there is any
sun.
  I have pictures on Yahoo. If any one is interested
contact me and I will direct you to the photos

Into The Blue   ^
Richard &      /|\
Margaret      / | \
             /__|__\