: Re: [Public-list] curtains

Bill Ydel bydel at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 18 06:32:14 PDT 2005

Thanks Andy,
We went down to Charleston this weekend.
By the way, on Saturday we saw the Norwegian Cruise Line ship that was hit
by 70 foot waves come in to the harbor. There was an article in the paper
this morning about the damage, flooding and injuries on board. It is hard to
imagine a ship that big being affected by the storm that badly.  They were
inspected by the Coast Guard and gone by Sunday Morning.

Bill