[Public-list] Fw: toggles for New Mast Top

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Wed Apr 20 06:13:08 PDT 2005

Gord and Brian,

They are definitely toggles. I am going to be in the shop tomorrow morning
for some rework on the new stem head. I will check and see what part number
fits the mast head we used as the model. Either one of two things occurred.
I provided an incorrect part number or the tooling changed. I do not think
the design of the mast changed from the previous purchase. Will update the
list with this info.

Brian,

Thank you for providing this information to the list and assisting Chris and
Alfredo, the installation should be straight forward and not painful.

Regards,
Stephen