[Public-list] would be owner

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sat Apr 2 14:30:47 PST 2005

Russ,

Patty gave you the best advise possible, it is so true. Please be aware that
as the size increases the cost of repair does. The great thing about an
Alberg 30 is it sails like a big boat and can be sailed by one person. Cost
to repair are relative to a 30 footer, if I didn't perform most of the work
myself I couldn't afford to own a boat. I also enjoy doing the work and
knowing the boat I sail on day to day.

Good luck in your search.

Stephen