[Public-list] Toggles

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Apr 21 08:24:19 PDT 2005

Hi Guys -

Stephen's offer is a valuable one.   I the ground ones in the earlier pics
are going to be used you would want to carefully polish off the scratches in
order to prevent promotion of crevice corrosion.  Also - you have to be
careful not to let them get hot while grinding and polishing.  If that
happens the temper of the metal changes and the manufacturer's strength
specs go out the window.

Gord #426 Surprise