[Public-list] Toggles

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Thu Apr 21 11:22:23 PDT 2005

The toggles with clevis pins are shipping out via UPS this evening. I must
quote Brian "this was my boo boo in providing the toggle part number from
Schaefer". These parts are much heavier than Schaefer and will provide a
stronger rig. Concerning Chris and Richard in Canada, I know you will see
some duty charge. Value assigned is $10.00 for these parts and shipped as
engineering samples.

Best regards,
Stephen