[Public-list] fuel pump kit

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 29 18:09:30 PDT 2005

John;
    You will find that Moyer might be more to your price than E & C Marine, who are at 34 Parliament. I just spoke to both
this week for bearings and a gasket kit for a rebuild, and the gasket set was 265 in Toronto and 65 in Harrisburg. even the
exchange does not get that far out. Bearings were not as extreme but were more in Toronto than there.
    The chap who is keeping the history is Bob Kirk and his address is
isobar at comcast.net
Manin is recorded in the 1998 GLAA roster as belonging to Klaus See at Etobicoke YC and is number 452
Don Campbell