[Public-list] fuel pump kit

Jonathan Whittingham whittle at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 29 20:46:43 PDT 2005

John Malthouse wrote:

> Does anyone know of a person who services and sells parts for gas
> Atomic 4 engines in the Toronto area? I am in need of a mechanical
> fuel pump rebuild kit, perticulary the diaphram. I have been buying
> parts from Vancouver and am told it will be a few weaks, but launch
> day is next Friday.
>
> I also recieved a email from someone keeping history on our Alberg
> 30's , but since the sender was unknown his mail went to my junk box
> and address was not saved. If the person mentioned would re send I
> will make note of boat number on the wknd of Mannin my A 30 relocated
> from lake Ontario to lake Simcoe Ontario
>
> Thanks John

Dear John,
             I am currently breaking down my old Atomic4 and am offering
parts for sale. The fuel pump was rebuilt just before I pulled the
engine( 1 hour running max) I bought a new diaphragm from Moyer. I will
consider a fair offer if you are interested. Jonathan Whittingham. For
anyone else reading this note, I am open to offers on any and all parts
on this engine. E-mail me for specific requirements.