[Public-list] Opening Ports - V berth

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Tue Aug 9 10:12:00 PDT 2005

Does anyone know if it is possible to get opening ports  ( like the one in the head) for the v-berth? My desire is to purchase something that would just fit in. I would like to avoid cutting old fiberglass or building up new fiberglass. That probably means going to the original source if they are still in business. I would like to improve the ventalation in the v-berth and think that this would work. If not, maybe making a custom screen for the hatch is the only reasonable option.

Thanks for anything anyone can contribute.

David- Talisman (432)