[Public-list] seeking day sail on alberg 30

John Brugeman johnbrugeman at ameritech.net
Thu Aug 11 18:55:17 PDT 2005

Mike

Would be more than happy to spend a day on Lake Erie with our Alberg the Mermaid. Will contact you via email.

John Brugeman

Mike Nelson <mike_nelson at acm.org> wrote:
Hi,

My wife and I are considering purchase of an Alberg 30, but we have never
had a chance to sail on one.

Are there any members on Lake Erie who would consider taking us out for a
day sail? We live near Dayton, so we can reach most of western Lake Erie in
a few hours.

Alternatively, we will be attending the Annapolis boat show this year, and
could meet with someone on the Chesapeake on Oct. 5th, 7th or 8th.

thanks

Mike