[Public-list] Finding moorings in British Columbia

John Kennedy John.Kennedy at gov.ab.ca
Wed Aug 17 18:41:11 PDT 2005

The daydream remains the same: a "good old boat" off the coast of B.C. in
about 6 years. . . .

I'm getting the impression, from continuing to review ads on the internet,
that finding a "good old boat" (maybe even an Alberg!) for a reasonable
price isn't going to be the impossible task I originally thought.

The sticking point is going to be to find somewhere to keep that good old
boat, for something less than a king's ransom every year.

Have any of you any experience in looking for or finding reasonably priced
moorages on Canada's west coast? I'm guessing that anywhere near downtown
Vancouver or Victoria is NOT going to be affordable!

Thanks for any advice any of you can offer.

John
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information. Please contact the Justice/Solicitor General HelpDesk (Help.Desk at gov.ab.ca) @ (780) 415-2998 immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.