[Public-list] Deck Pictures

George Mathis georage at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 07:13:15 PDT 2005

This is an odd request, but I would appreciate the help.

I have purchased hull #439 and have done a bit of work on her (installed
new gas tank, engine is being overhauled, glassed hull-deck joint, etc)
and Friday will begin remounting the deck hardware. Right now it is all
in several boxes, and I am unsure of where much of it goes.

Is there anywhere I can see pictures of a standard Alberg 30 deck? I am
hoping to use these pictures to figure out where everything goes once
the new paint dries.. Alternately, I could visit an Alberg 30 if there
is one in the Kilmarnock, VA, area.

Thanks,
George Mathis