[Public-list] Installing the Hands Free Galley Sink Pump

Bob Crinion bob at fox.nstn.ca
Fri Aug 5 06:39:45 PDT 2005

Hi Randy,

Last night I visited the boat with templates from the Whale tiptoe pump and
the Whale Babyfoot Pump and felt that neither pump would fit as well as the
gusher pump you suggest.

It looks like the Whale Gusher pump is the best choice so far for a manual
hands free pump in the galley. Thanks for the suggestion regarding the
location of the slot in the sink cabinet.

Cheers,

-bob