[Public-list] Boat Trailer - capable of handling an A-30 for move of a boat - Houston/LA area

Lou Kimball loukimball at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 5 07:53:28 PDT 2005

> Does anyone know of a trailer to rent or borrow in the Houston area? Or a
> Houston Company which leases such trailers?
> Thanks
> David Bell

David-
Try Gary Guilbert @ garymg at sbcglobal.net   He has a trailer for an A30 in
Brenham.  I was looking at buying his boat, but he sold it to someone who
did not want the trailer.  A30 #442 listed in the for sale section of the
Alberg website.
Lou Kimball
--
Lou Kimball, AIA                     Architecture & Furniture Design
706 W. MLK Jr. Blvd., No. 2          512.494.1055 voice