[Public-list] Boat Trailer - capable of handling an A-30 for move of a boat - Houston/LA area

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Fri Aug 5 07:59:04 PDT 2005

David,

I am actually selling my Triad Trailer that was built for the Alberg, but I
am in the Boston area. Anyone on the list interested send me a note off
list. The trailer is in like new condition, 4 Michelin tires and bearing
just repacked. It has electric brakes and has never been in the water. This
trailer also has a bow ladder which is an option.

Stephen