[Public-list] Propane

p.a.amos at tesco.net p.a.amos at tesco.net
Thu Aug 11 07:36:52 PDT 2005

Roger,thanks for your thoughts,sory for the delayed reply.I think siting the tanks in cockpit lockers is too difficult and leaving them mounted externally means they are exposed and probably in the way.
How about in a box fixed to the Vberth/cabin bulkheae on the Vberth side.Using slimline tanks about 10lb horizontaly mounted,one on each side,as high as possible so that the box can be vented to the side deck.
Just a thought.I would need to be on board to take measurements before I could judge if this is feasible.
Pete
TaitTait #478