Dinghy stowage - was [Public-list] Propane

Big Lollybob biglollybob at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 07:28:07 PDT 2005

John,

I just was noticing, are your life lines running outside of the rigging?  It
looks to me like your stanchions are straight.  Mine have a slight bend in
them which takes the life line inbetween the stays - unfortunately though,
that allows the lifeline to rub on the rigging.  Although I do not see any
damage, anything that rubs will eventually cause damage.

Todd
Strathgowan #400