Dinghy stowage - was [Public-list] Propane

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Fri Aug 12 18:16:37 PDT 2005

We tow the thing about 40' - 60' behind us when there is a bit of weather.
The length lets it pick its own way a little and of course gives room for
the drogue to do its thing if it surfs.

I had to talk to Boston Whaler once about something... I gave them our
boat's serial number and the customer service guy had her whole story.  It
was built in 1966 and delivered to a marina in Houston, Texas.  How the heck
it ended up near Parry Sound must be a tale.  They were very generous and
mailed me a whole set of plans complete with part numbers for everything.
He said that he wished they still made them.

We are just leaving for a weekend regatta - will be home Sunday.

Gord #426 Surprise