Dinghy stowage - was [Public-list] Propane

John a30blueteal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:38:44 PDT 2005

Now, that's clever.

I occasionally see people around here towing dinghies on extra long
painters which might also help in this regard as well. At least until
the dinghy gets swamped. The self-bailing nature of your dinghy
combined with its great inherent stability would be a big plus for
towing. I've heard so many good things about the Squall dinghies I'm
surprised they stopped making them.

John