[Public-list] Port light installation on older Alberg

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Mon Aug 15 10:27:38 PDT 2005

There are step by step instructions with pictures on our website. The pictures can be blown up and the whole thing printed out.  It is not too hard. It can be done by a single person but having a helper makes things a lot easier. I suspect George or someone can/will give the exact address for the instructions.

>>> i_hoffman at hotmail.com 08/15/05 10:30 AM >>>

I am in the process of reinstalling new port lights.  I have an older Alberg
(#26) with the small locking gasket type portlights.
The lexan is cut and I have the rubber gasket.  I have been attempting to
install and have not found this to be easy.  Seems you need 8 arms and a
gallon of dishsoap to install.  If anyone has any advice or would like to be
paid generously to install these SOON, I would appreciate a response.
Thanks, Irene Moffatt

Mystique #26.
i_hoffman at hotmail.com