[Public-list] Port light installation on older Alberg

Rob Alley 1ralley at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 08:17:56 PDT 2005

Irene M:  This sounds to me like the same business as putting fixed
windows in an automobile--like a windshield/windscreen.  You might talk
to an auto glass repair shop before you get out the ballpeen
hammers......I'll bet it isn't as hard as it looks--you just have to
know how to hold your mouth!!

Rob Alley