[Public-list] Reefing points

John a30blueteal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 19:43:19 PDT 2005

Next Spring I will be adding a removable inner forestay and I would
like to consult with a sailmaker who has experience making heavy
weather sails for the A30. I am considering a hank-on staysail and
storm jib for the inner forestay, as well as a trysail.
Recommendations for a suitably qualified sailmaker would be much
appreciated.

I would also apppreciate recommendations on location points and
techniques for anchoring the inner forestay and running backstays.

Many thanks,

John