[Public-list] Pointing Up

Patty J Timbuktu5555 at webtv.net
Fri Aug 19 21:49:41 PDT 2005

My boat will point really high, hanked on jibs either 155% or anything
smaller.  Haven't tried to point with the 180% as I was not racing that
one day I put it up and was by myself.  I have a windex and the boat
will point right on the outer edge of the thingies which looks to be
about 35 degrees?  Not sure, maybe even 25 degrees?  However, my mast is
raked due to mast compression.  I actually out point some of the J boats
which really pisses them off, but then they go faster :)

Patty
Timbuktu #461