[Public-list] Whisker pole

Rob Alley 1ralley at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 14:32:39 PDT 2005

You might want to re-evaluate flying Delta at this point--they are
likely to be in bankruptcy before the bankruptcy laws change here on 1
October--but I digress.

With regard to whisker poles--let me try again.  You could still get the
bamboo from Kew.  I once met this guy named Thor Heyerdal..........

Best,
Rob