[Public-list] Timbuktu - Off Topic to Patty

Elaine and Brian Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Wed Aug 31 02:55:35 PDT 2005

Patty,
  Great to hear that you found Timbuktu. We wish you the best of luck
bringing her back to her glory.
Off Topic -
  I've got some freinds that live a couple of miles South of the Mobile
Airport. I haven't heard from them since the storm started and the news up
here (New York), hasn't talked about the Mobile area since the mentioning of
the downtown flooding. Can you tell me how hard the area South of the
airport got hit? They're west of you, but not so far west that they're in
the area that the news / weather channel are talking about.
Thanks,
Brian    ex#497