[Public-list] Redoing Teak in Hatches and Seat Tops (PICS)

JOHN GRAVES jg1111 at msn.com
Mon Dec 12 10:50:46 PST 2005

Here are pictures of my new companionway sliding hatch and drop boards. They are made of solid burmese teak, very old slow growth natural teak. The boards are joined by internal splines of the same teak with the grain running perpendicular to the grain of the boards they are joining. It is very, very heavy and very strong. I will weigh it when I get a chance.
I hope you are able to access these pictures. I have been trying to figure out how to send pics to a list like this. If it does not work then any tips would be apreceated. Click on the link below.

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=644111134342355044/l=70634062/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB<http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=644111134342355044/l=70634062/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB>

John