[Public-list] door to forward cabin

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Fri Dec 2 17:52:35 PST 2005

Neither do I. My V-berth is like yours and it never occured to me to
remove the door for the same reasons. Comments of others have suggested
that, for whatever reasons, the door was already gone when they
purchased their boats.

>>> dickdurk at atlanticbb.net 12/02/05 7:20 AM >>>

  >I know that a lot of members have
>converted the "V"
> berth into one large berth and as a result have removed
>that
> door/hatch.

I have a filled in V berth and the door is intact and does
not interfere with the berth area. I don't understand why
anyone would remove that door, as it also serves as a
closet door.

MichaelGrosh