[Public-list] Opening Ports

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Dec 12 07:05:16 PST 2005

Ours are made from traditional patterns that while imensly strong and
watertight, do not fit easily into our boats.  If you wish to check them
out, we now have our catalogue on the web at www.rwrope.com.  (I am the guy
on the extreme right of the group photo - nothing political, just chance)
Click on the steering wheel icon and you will go to my traditional rigging
page.

Cheers - Gord #426 Suprise