[Public-list] Opening Ports

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Mon Dec 12 08:37:04 PST 2005

Gord,

So what would fit an A30 properly? A 3033 ?

If so what additional work would be needed to fit it?
Glassing, caulking? or would they just simply fit into the existing cutout?

I really like the idea of more air flow through the boat. As I put it, the
More the Merrier (I am).

--
C.B. Currier
Infinity #57