[Public-list] Hello friends

Taylor Echlin taylor at echlinvests.com
Thu Dec 15 11:22:20 PST 2005

Hi Matthew.

I sail on Lake Ontario - and our Association is made up mostly of Great
Lakes sailors.

Why don't you e-mail George Dinwiddie.  He's in charge of membership for the
Chesapeake Bay Alberg Association.

Here's his e-mail address:   <gdinwiddie at Alberg30.org>

You might want to check out their web site too   <http://www.alberg30.org/>

Best wishes.

Taylor
--