[Public-list] Rudder cracked

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:40:15 PST 2005

Patty

It is hard to say the best way to fix it without looking at it. But taking
it off for repairs is a good idea. I dug a big hole about 3' deep under the
boat (boy was the yard pissed about that) and slid the rudder out. Be
careful not to dig too close to the stand or other things that support the
boat if you decide to do this.

Mike Lehman