[Public-list] Bottom Paint

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Dec 19 07:37:07 PST 2005

I have used ablative paint for many years - good success with
International's XXX (I think they may call it Bottomkote now).  One of my
crew members was the Canadian sales manager for International and he used to
say he hated hearing that I liked that paint because it is the 'cheapest
cr*p they make'.   But in the Great Lakes it worked fine for me.

Gord #426