[Public-list] Shift Cable

Bill Ydel bill at ydelco.com
Fri Feb 11 13:39:44 PST 2005

During the last week I had someone look at the shift cable on SallyB #441. I
have the Atomic 4 and my gas tank is still under the cockpit floor. The
attachment point for the shift cable is under the forward edge of the gas
tank in a position that it is impossible to get 2 wrenches on it and get any
kind of leverage. I assume that is the way it came from the factory. Has
anyone actually abandoned that attachment point and created a new bracket to
secure the shift cable. I certainly don't want to take out the gas tank. My
cable still works but it it hard to shift.
Thanks for your insight.

Bill
SallyB #441