[Public-list] Bilge Pumps

Richard Mair fullkeel2000 at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 11 18:29:18 PST 2005

Has anyone wit  a lined boat cut an inspection hole in
the liner and installed a bilge pump. We are thinking
of doing this and having the pump mounted so it can be
easly pulled out for maintaince.  I Figure just by the
steps where the battries are is probably the deepest
part of the bnilge. To avoid drilling another hole in
the hull I am also thinking of using a  "T" or "Y"
fitting going into the exit of the manual pump
possibly with a valve to prevent backflow back into
the bilge.
 Has anyone done this or hhave anycomments on the idea
Richard

=====
Into The Blue   ^
Richard &      /|\