[Public-list] Alberg 30 History Spreadsheet

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Mon Feb 7 17:39:12 PST 2005

Bob,

Nice work, we were always interested in the other owners besides Hans who
sold us the boat. I updated some of the information that I had available.

Thanks,
Stephen
114		???
Boomerang IIParman	George
114		???
Columbine	Branscomb	Lewis	West River
114		1972	thru	1997
Urania	Schonermann	Hans
Newburyport	Massachusetts

114	1997	1998	1999	2000	2001	2002	2003	2004
Carina Vela	Sousa	Stephen	Ipswich	Massachusetts