[Public-list] Alberg 30 History Spreadsheet

Richard Mair fullkeel2000 at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 7 18:17:56 PST 2005

I can help out with 609.since 2003 owned by Richard
and Margaret Mair, Newmarket Ontario. The owner before
us I think had her for 9 years. I will get his
permission before sending his name in. We are still in
toush and are both members of the GLAA. 609 is now
called Into The Blue    Richard

=====
Into The Blue   ^
Richard &      /|\