[Public-list] A4 replacement fuel pump

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue Feb 8 20:35:28 PST 2005

I've heard, on the Atomic 4 list (on Sailnet) some mention of Facet
pumps failing prematurely on occasion.  I thought that problem had
mostly gone away.

Was your pump Coast Guard rated?  That might be a consideration.

BTW, Don Moyer sells a Facet pump for $85
(http://makeashorterlink.com/?R46221F6A).

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.