[Public-list] A4 replacement fuel pump

Brian Palmer Bpalmer at DigitalArsenal.com
Wed Feb 9 07:36:38 PST 2005

George,

Thanks for the link to that fuel pump.  I don't know if the model I have
currently is Coast Guard rated.  I did see a reference to that actual model
(facet 574a) in a listing for A4 parts
http://makeashorterlink.com/?S3F04507A so I'd imagine it is, but who knows.

The link you sent me actually shows 2 pumps, one rated 2-3PSI and one rate
3-4PSI.  Does anyone know which would work better for the atomic 4?  I'd
imagine if either would do the trick, the lower pressure pump would be
safer, with less chance for the pressure to blow out a gasket somewhere or
burst a seal... but if the A4 needs 4PSI to run at full revs, I don't want
to limit my powering options.

-Brian

Brian Palmer
Digital Arsenal, Inc.