[Public-list] Mast Wiring

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 21 10:29:05 PST 2005

Chris;
    I used 6 wires in my mast tied off all the wires as a bundle every 18" to 2 feet or so with 3 -  6"
nylon wire ties and left the tails on so that the tails  were 120 degrees apart as one looks down on a
cross section of the longitudinal aspect of the wire.  They are light, resilient, easy to pull through
the mast  and keep the wire from hitting the aluminum with a lot of noise. These should be available at
any auto electrical supply for a reasonable price. The black ones tend to be more UV stable than white,
but not of much consequence in the mast.

hence     \   __
               /
for a pattern
Don