[Public-list] Deck beam repair

Peter Amos p.a.amos at tesco.net
Sat Jan 1 21:12:18 PST 2005

Going through the "Collaborate" site to "Deck beam repair" I find a link in the Boats with liners part of the article for pictures.The link begins http://userweb.interactive.net......etc.Clicking on this link brings up the  message "this page cannot be displayed.........".I have tried Refresh without success and I do not know if my settings need adjusting or the link has been discontinued.
I really would like to see these pictures as this project is first on my list when I get back to Tait Tait next month and one picture is worth a thousand words.Any advice on how to access these pics would be appreciated.I got back home from the U.S. only a few days ago so a slightly belated Happy New Yeaer to everybody.
Peter Amos Tait Tait #478