[Public-list] Water tank problem on older boats (or, boat fal ling apart, ...

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sun Jan 2 10:11:26 PST 2005

David,

With the inspection port installed it provided the opportunity to see down
into the tank. This unit is completely glass with the water pick tube almost
at the bottom of the area under the little seat. I used the inspection to
empty the tank prior to winter by placing a hose at that deepest point.

Stephen