[Public-list] Roller furling sails

Chris Lawrence chris.lawrence at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 11 18:15:37 PST 2005

Gord
Thanks to you for your earlier advice re Ron Lopes at Triton - I have
ordered a new 135% headsail and shaeffer 1100 from him and look fwd to using
it soon!
Was wondering whether you had any pictures or a diagram of how you have
rigged your 4:1 outhaul. I am trying to rig an outhaul and would appreciate
any advice you or others have, preferably that leads back to the cockpit as
I do a lot of single-handed sailing.
Best regards

Chris Lawrence
Cirrus #500