[Public-list] Tiller Head Fitting

James Schueler jschueler at familyempowerment.org
Wed Jan 12 08:56:23 PST 2005

Thank you Stephen.

James

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-bounces at alberg30.org] On Behalf Of sousa, stephen
(ENG)
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 7:36 PM
To: 'Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all'
Subject: RE: [Public-list] Tiller Head Fitting

Jim,

If you cannot have your strap welded and need to order from Edson, call
direct they are great people. I would also ask if they have any caps
without
keyways if not required, they added the key since my purchase. Either
one
will work as long as the centering pin is placed in the cap.

As George noted on the web site Buck also carries a cap and strap, the
distributor in the Northeast is Jamestown Dist in Bristol, R.I. not sure
for
other areas but they will ship anywhere.

Stephen