[Public-list] FW: Alberg30

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Fri Jan 14 06:11:49 PST 2005

John,

There a few options, one of our members is selling a steel cradle located in
Florida which may be an inexpensive alternative. The Triad Trailer that I
have for the Alberg is specifically built for this boat and isn't
inexpensive, they are located in Milford, CT and the cost is in the $7 to 8
K range depending on options.

I  am copying the A30 list which you an association that you should join and
be part of when owning an A30. This group has numerous years of experience
and can offer advice on every aspect of this boat. I do not have Joe's email
available, he does read the email from the list.

Stephen