[Public-list] sailnet

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Fri Jan 14 07:10:19 PST 2005

dan walker wrote:
> sailnet founders are gone and have started sailjazz.
> does that mean we can no longer go to th a30 site and link to sailnet,
> make a purchase and get a little kickback for the a30 organization?

I don't really know what's going on at SailNet.  The commissions seem to
have stopped about 6 months ago, though I have been unable to get *any*
response to inquiries.  The affiliate page at the 3rd-party company
keeping track of the referrals went away at the end of the year, so I
finally took down the referral links.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.