[Public-list] Interior pictures

Bill Ydel bill at ydelco.com
Fri Jan 21 07:37:37 PST 2005

In order to give the Cabin a more finished look, my in-house carpenter (a
friend who would rather play with wood then eat) and I are trying to design
a shelf to go behind the settee's. It would obviously need to be removable
so as not to loose the storage space but  secured so it stays in place when
the boat is in motion.
We are also going to build a teak housing for both the VHF and the AM/FM/CD
player to be mounted in the corner above the ice box.
If anyone has done either project, I would love to see pictures or at least
get a description of what you have done.
Thanks for your input.

Bill Ydel
SallyB #441